The Original Pocketwrench II™
One piece tool kit that fits
in the palm of your hand.
- Self-tightening gripping action allows Pocketwrench II™
to grip fasteners that standard wrenches won't.
- Grips both inch or metric sizes, hex or square -- anything that fits in the opening.
- Reverse direction of rotation by simply turning tool over.
- Variable width straight blade screwdriver doubles as a high-leverage, high-strength mini prybar.
- 1/4" hex socket allows you to use Pocketwrench II™ as socket or screwdriver bit insert handle.
- Laser engraved inch and metric scales are convenient for measuring fasteners and other small items.
Laser cut from 400 series, high-carbon stainless steel (surgical grade) which is then heat treated and tempered for maximum durability.
Works great as a mini prybar for opening paint cans, etc.
- Polished to a fine, lustrous, brushed finish.
- Conveniently fits in sheath with other multi-function tools, in your pocket, or on your keychain.
handy as your pocket comb,
it's there when you need it.
"I've carried one for a lot of years and it has been pretty much indestructible. They are well-designed, well made, and surprisingly versatile." --Bob Q., Pocketwrench II Owner
quality materials give this pocket-size tool the strength to do tough
jobs day in and day out.